Friday, November 21, 2008
C is for your confidence -boy I love the cool in youR is for the rumors they make -I wish that they were true
U, you put a smile on my face -you're unforgettable
S is for your sexiness
H I gotta have yougreat day ytd because Perfect 10 minus 1 (aw HM couldn't come) went to sentosa tgt! we all wore matching shorts. haa it was really fun! except for the fact i got a slight sunburn on my back and our horrendous cycling expedition to the other end of sentosa (how did we even end up there??! :/) during which we almost got knocked down by like 10 buses and 5 cars and climbed some slope thrice -.-
other than those, weather was greaaat, picnic was good, the company was definitely awesome. the
LUGE was super fun. super ultra fun. it was zoomingly fast i loved it. i want to learn driving next year hahaha. oh, but halfway some gigantic green iguana/lizard/chameleon fell from a tree onto the road in front of Cherie & I and we got freaking freaked out. Cherie even suffered a body slow reaction I was screaming for her to mooove. omg. disgusting ass green thing.
Cherie, Daryl, Elea, Julia & I watched Beverley Hills Chihuahua after that. nice movie. now i think dogs are adorable (i mean i always do but now even more). just don't bite don't bark and i'll play with you(:
too fast later, it was farewell time ): don't know when will perfect 10 meet again. SLEEPOVERS please! or pj party or dance or far east nails haha.
or else we've to wait till Christmas???










and...of course! it's Sean's & Kenneth's birthdays today so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to the both of you:D
Best friends Same birthdays. cool cool.
start with...older to younger la (sean! young haha younger GOOD & compared to Ken you'll always be younger(: but I strongly believe in the xiao yao rang da policy. 'cos yknow i only have one like, Younger sister)
Happy 21st biggg year. Thank you Ken for always being there like an older brother & looking out for me. Your usual question will be "What time you need to get home by?" You're always faking quiet, haha you actually talk, but only talk more when there're lesser people. Thanks for being a sucker or fish-brain or hunky. Most of all, THANKS for always driving us around & home:D Ok, you suck rock. hugs!
Seany! Bye too bad you're officially in the 2os club. hur kidding. Really really you're the person I want to thank the most. Thanks for everrrything. Thanks for always taking care of me, teaching me so much, being patient, cracking jokes, lightening the mood, talking so much (that's a good thing) & most importantly, also like what SY said, being YOU. So, thank YOU for all of everything I really appreciate it(: loves!you. if only i can read minds...Your mind